Saturday 1 September 2007

Good Thing Stephen Clark Is Not A Diver..(hmm..or is he?..)

I Need Him

Like children need their mother
Like rivers need a sea
Like lovers need each other
Like prisons need a key
Like winter nights need fire
Like temples need a shrine
Like lovers need desire
Like prophets need a sign

(OST, The Forbidden City - Portrait of an Empress, Track 4 - I Need Him)

These Stephen Clark's lyrics make needing so natural and beautiful..

************************
But mayb due to the fact tt I was reading my MSD text when tis song was played, these statements came to mind..

Like Divers need a tank
Like Clownfish need anemone

Realised..cannot ar..simply wrong loh keekee...

Then i found myself going "heng ar..Stephen Clark is not a diver"..

----------------------------->>>------------------------------
Btw, here a bit quiet here leh..post sometin leh ppl...
mizya all.. :)

No comments: