Saturday 18 August 2007

Crazy Diving Freaks -- My Angels!!..keekee...

Met up wif a friend last nite..had another round of the 'random chatting'..found out tt he wanna take up SD course..Natually, i promoted Mako to him..his reply -- "so ex ar?..i'm taking at $300+ only leh..anyway, i jus wan a certification..try try only mah..i may not even like it anyway..y spent so much?" (ok, not word for word..but u get the pic rite keke..)

I remembered wat made me take my 1st plunge..all the 'wrong reasons' haha..dun even like getting out into the sun much to start wif..wahaha..BUT now..i'm hooked..totally hooked!!..keekee...

Wat's so great about SCUBA tt can make such a drastic change in one?..to quote Charles' words -- "This made me wonder about what exactly is needed, to be called a Diver? Passion ? Enthusiasm ? Continuity ?" --

I say, it's not jus about plunging into the deep blue sea..it's like a whole package thingy..the journey, the being so close to nature, the being away fr 'mainstream society', the people u meet..a form of challenge to some, a source of serenity to others..personally, find it therapeutic keke..

And how can i forget to gif all these Crazy Diving Freaks pals some credits?..we had so much fun together..I entrusted my life to them..in the midst of all the fun/laughter/dives, i noe they r looking out for me at all times..they r not jus my dive kakis..they r my dive buddies, my friends, my Guardian Angel sent..I Luv U All!!...*winkz*

No comments: