Saturday 11 August 2007

of the clear blue skies and the warm fuzzy dusk..

Of late, I have been so busy being occupied with my work and studies... its much like i'm running from getai to getai... rushing to get to work... then to class.. sometimes the other way around...

I've almost forgotten what it feels like to have the soft powdery sand between my toes... my feet gently lapped by the warm froth... and have my face caressed by the fresh sea breeze... In my daily grind, i have noticed that this sport has slowly become more and more popular... with more divers entering the scene, but only to leave it with such gusto. This made me wonder about what exactly is needed, to be called a Diver? Passion ? Enthusiasm ? Continuity ?
The quantity of people is increasing, while sad to say, the quality of these arent much to speak about. It has becomes much of a curiosity scene, with people coming in to taste once, and to abandon it in search of other adventures. Maybe they didnt like it, Maybe they did. In the true words of an ah lian, whatever.

1 comment:

Jing said...

Whatever..wahaha...and no, i'm not an ah-lian..keekee